cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage type appears twice on Rem statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I change the evaluation class of wage type so it would appear on the payroll journal. It works fine on the payroll journal but now it appears twice on the rem statement.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Could anyone please tell me what could be the reason and ways to fix it?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to pe51 tcode , open ur payslip variant u are using , check on the window w1 , check the wage types added in there , there must be 2 enties of ur wage type

Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have two entries. As I said, it was working fine before I change the evaluation class of the wage type to appear on the payroll journal, that's when it started to appear twice on the rem statement.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be the problem in processing class have changed any evaluation class for that wage type.

please tell me the wage type and what processing class u changed for that wage type i will explain u.

because once u changed processing class after that only u got this issue right have u use any processing class 90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tell me one thing have you changed any Evaluation class for that Wage type which Evaluation class you changed and perviously that Wage type has which Evaluation Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be the problem in that Evaluation Class only