cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Producer Portal info in the Enterprise Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever we make any change to our Producer Portal, BI in this case, the Consumer Portal, EP stops displaying the Fedeated pages or iviews. Anyone trying to access the EP with BI roles either then gets a blank page or it times out. The EP continues to work fine for anyone without the BI role. The BI roles are stored in LDAP, EP and the BI poratl. This has happened more than once and the option that we are left is to restart the Server Node on the EP. Any idea/help??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

priyanka_jain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

The issue you see seems to be coming because of the fpn cache . After you make changes in the produces portal you should clear the cache or synchronize the cache

based on your content.

Clearing the cache refers to roles consumed through remote role assignment, while synchronizing the cache refers to remote delta links.

For more details see the following link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/43/222dfc0bb93fece10000000a11466f/content.htm

You can also configure auto sync of the cache as mentioned in the above link.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

The producer was already registered in the consumer portal, also I'm talking about a working Consumer portal. I can do the connection test but I cannot open the Producer PCD in the Consumer Portal. This only gets resolved by restarting the Consumer Server Node. Looks like somehow the RR assignment is causing this issue somewhere. Also if I remove the BI specific roles from the end user then they start seeing the pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anup,

did you register BI in Consumer Portal. are you able to test the connection,

let me know the details.

Thankyou

Regards

Vijai