cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does standard CIF transfer WBS BOM to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

Through CA71, WBS BOM can be created by providing WBS element, Materal, plant, BOM usage. I had created a routing as well.

Does the standard CIF support transferring WBS BOM (Work Break down structure) to APO?

Through R3, there is a transaction, CURTO_CREATE_FOCUS, which manually transfers WBS BOM as PPDS PDS into APO.

R3 Path for CURTO_CREATE_FOCUS : Logistics ->Central Functions ->Supply Chain Planning Interface ->Core Interface Advanced Planning and Optimization ->Integration Model ->Change Transfer ->Production Data Structure (PDS) ->Transfer Order BOM/WBS BOM.

Now I am trying to know if thee is a possibility or feature that SAP offers to trasfer the WBS BOM, can upon its creation in R3 instead of manually trigeering the CURTO_CREATE_FOCUS program.

Would appreciate if anyone can let me know if this is possible and if so the process, config invloved.

Thanks

Edited by: p706063 on Oct 3, 2008 10:11 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you have to check the possibility of CIF Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

To transfer it automatically , please create a variant for the program :CURTO_CIF_CREATE_FOCUS_RTO and do background scheduling with your CIF job.

Manish