cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item is in stock but shows as backorder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an item that is in stock in the required plant but in the sales order it is showing as backorder. Schedule is not showing a confirmed quantity. Is there any MM setting that I am missing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rashmi

First try to do availability in sale order and see whether the stock is confirming now. If not, go to VOV6, select your schedule line category and see whether the box "Availability" is checked.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I found the bug. Its in MRP 4 at storage location stock indicator and the user had set it to 1 so it was excluding SL's from inventory.

Thanks

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just click on the Availablity Check icon or at the schedule line level press (ctrl+F5) to check whether availability check is carried out or not..

If not, in transaction VOV6, check the Availability Option..

In the Sale order, check the Req. type in the Procurement Tab Page.

Then Goto OVZG transaction, check whether Availability is checked for that particular req. type .

and also check in the material master MRP 3 view which availability Check is Assigned.. and Goto transaction OVZ2. then check no check is not ticked for that check group..

Hope it'll be useful to u.

Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rashmi,

Go to VA02 transaction enter your oredr then go in to that now you select the item then do the re availability check through clicking on Availabity check icon which is placed at bottom side of the order screen (Bellow item detail screen).

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.