cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing linked images

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all Gurus,

We have a requirement to print the attached(linked) images for each notification in ECC 6.0.

This image is attached to the notification using GOS(Generic Object Services).

The notification currently has an output type which prints some details about the notification in a single page.

We need to have the attached image also on the same page along with the notification details.

All the other functionalities of notification printing(mass printing, spooling) should work normally.

Let me know if anybody has a solution to this issue.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Edited by: Pradeep Velma on Oct 2, 2008 11:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member511526
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know, there is no standard way provided by SAP to print the GOS linked images on the related forms.

In my previous implementation, third party soultions were used to print the same as suggested by SAP. It's a RFC call based process to print the image and the image will be printed on separate pages.

During the same implementation, we got to know a case study which does provide a soultion to the image printing with in SAP. check out this link, if it may be useful to you.

___http://www.itbmsglobal.com/solutions.html

Edited by: Harikanth S.K. on Oct 6, 2008 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

SAP doesnu2019t provide a direct solution to the requirement that you have mentioned. Instead you will have to use 3rd party software to achieve this. Please check OSS note 810025 for more information on this.

Thanks.