Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Quota Lock

gangadharrao_tenneti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a situation to LOCK previous year's Absence QUOTA, and I just want to know HOW TO LOCK ABSENCE QUOTA THROUGH PCR. We are using TM04 for all our Quota customizations.

Please help me to identify either any TIME Operation or Function, which can LOCK ABSENCE QUOTA.

otherwise the problem is, when we are using Quota compensation, in 0416 infotype it is considering cumulative quota (I mean previous year remaining quota, which is already carry forwarded) the previous year quota also for compensation. I have used "= - - " while configuring Quota compensation, it should consider only current year quota for compensation, but it is not functioning.

If we lock the previous year quota, it isnot displayed in the 0416 infotype for compensation. Please help.

Regards,

TG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. I would'nt recomend locking it. If you are sure, if it is not used for any other employee please go ahead and delimit it so that your calculations would not consider it.

And, if you want to keep it away from only one employee, i would recomend using 2013 to neutralize it so that your calculation for that employee works fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use "= 0 -" for current year compensation, this method will accept the previous year leaves but payroll will not be paid for the previous year leave quotas. but you can restrict the previous year leave quota compensation days using user exit.

Regards

Raju

gangadharrao_tenneti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thanks for your reply....

Can I know the User Exit?

Regards,

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos