cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for profit center

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a query which has procit center created with authorization varient. and now I run the query it will come with one profit center. for couple of users, should able to see 2 profit centers. how can I do it. please advice me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a authorization variable for your query with "select options" instead of "single value". Then it should work.

A recommendation is to create the authorization variable always as select options variable...

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is decleared as select options, so where can I add multiple profit centers. can you please advice, me. I am new in this one and some body else created this query. can you please give some details. there is a paramter called PRC which we gave the value for one center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look a this thread:

Check the values of user parameters in user parameter list.

Additional you can do tests for your query with RSECADMIN.

Regards

Andreas

former_member187400
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ttpa,

Would you like tell me what authorization concept you're using now ???

Is it BI 7 or BI 3.x ???

Regards,

Niel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in BW3.5. now in the user profile for the parameter PRC has only one center, How can I give to two center. for example profit center is now 1230, and I need to add or give authorization for center 1455 also. can you please tell me.

former_member187400
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ttpa,

Is it in one user for the additional profit center ??

If yes, so you can add the corresponding new value in current user profile (t-code: SU02)...

Then you apply this profile to authorization object (t-code: RSSM).

Hopefully it can help you a lot.

Regards,

Niel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it is one user for additional profit center.

so basicaly what you are saying is create a new parameter in SU02 and add it RSSM?. Can you please give little more details or the steps, sorry for asking it. i am new in this area. please provide