cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a Purchase Requisition in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

In RRP3 view, I am seeing a Purchase Requisition for which Conversion Indicator had already been set.

I had deleted the relevant requirement in R3 and am now trying to delete the Purchase Requisition created through Product Hueristic in RRP3, for this material requirement.

However, in the RRP3 change mode, this Purchase Requisition is in a read only mode and hence I am not able to delete this Purchase Requisition. How do I do this ? any ideas ?

PS : I am not able to see this Purchase Requisition through MD04 in R3.I had maintained distribution definitions and am able to see the Planned orders in MD04 but not the Purchase Requisition.Is there a specific place I need to look for Purchase Requisitions or MD04 should list them as well ?

Thanks

Edited by: Krishna Tummala on Oct 2, 2008 8:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please run the report /SAPAPO/CCR and later you can push it in R/3 by the same report.

Also check SMQ1/SMQ2 ,SLG1 log on R/3 and APO side.

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please go to Tcode /SAPAPO/SDP110 and check if Immediate transfer is checked in. As suggested please run /SAPAPO/CCR report for that product. Also try delete using report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use program RLCDELETE with Category AG and your req number

Thukral