cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 SP09 Problem wq JDBC Sender adapter

0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I'm facing a problem that I don't know how to fix it, I've looked up for entire forum and weblogs and didn't found any anwser.

I've configured the CC JDBC Sender and in CC Monitoring looks ok without error, but nothing happen.

In RWB Message Monitoring and SXMB_MONI I can't see any message, but in the MESSAGE ID collum of the CC Monitoring, the id don't have the link to open message details to view the message payload.

It's happening only on JDBC Adapter, when testing w/ file adapter w/ same interface it works fine. I can click on the message id link and it shows the message payload to me.

As you can see above, it looks fine on CC Monitoring.

Time Stamp Message ID Explanation

10/2/08 3:11:03 PM f282a5a0909811ddcd08000c293b861d Polling interval started. Length: 60.0 seconds

10/2/08 3:11:03 PM f282a5a0909811ddcd08000c293b861d Processing finished successfully

10/2/08 3:11:03 PM Processing started

The JDBC Adapter isn't LOCKED on Visual Admin, I've checked this issue.

Someone have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Solved!

Some database error was occuring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

1) Check your SQL Query if it fetches the records.

use "LogSQLStatement" Parameter in the Adapter Advance Mode

2) Fetch the Count instead of columns.

3) If the JDBC Adapter is locked you can see the Audit Log as :

Processing Started

Processing Started

Processing Started

Processing Started

regards

Gangaprasad

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniel

Your SQL command in the JDBC adapter might not be retrieving any rows after all. Please check your SQL. You may want to test the SQL using an OBDC connection external to XI (for e.g. through MS Excel). If the SQL return some resultset then check in the default trace file for any exceptions thrown out the JDBC adapter. Some exceptions are not reported in the audit log of communication channel monitoring and the message ID you see might be from an earlier message.

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Note 831162 - FAQ: XI 3.0 / PI 7.0 / PI 7.1 JDBC Adapter

7. Network-Level Connection Problems

Q: The TCP/IP connection to my database host is running over an unreliable network connection, i.e. the connection is sometimes interrupted. Consequently, I sporadically receive an SQLException regarding a closed connection in the system trace or audit log or the connection as well as the JDBC Adapter channel are hanging.

How can I work around this connectivity issue?

A: Enable the "Advanced Mode" for the respective JDBC Adapter channel and select the option "Disconnect from Database After Processing each Message".

Note that this might put additional load on your DBMS due to the creation of a new database connection for each message.

If you are connecting to an Oracle database, also refer to question #10 for an alternative solution.