cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Item Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with Item status in SAP. The header status says complete but if I go and see the Item status it says being processed.

When i change the schedule line of the item. eg: ZY to ZZ and then back from ZZ to ZY, then the item status will be shown as completed.

So i guess there should be a problem with the Status determination for the particular Line Item.

I tried processing the program SDVBUK00 but it does not redetermine the status of the items. I guess this only does it for the header.

can anyone suggest me a function module wherein i can determine the item status again. I have a lot of sales orders with many line items and cannot do manually these things.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the tcode VTLA, and check wheher the Update Document Flow has been checked or not at the item level...

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already seen that and the setting is fine there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you are using any completion rule in the sales document item category. If so, maintain the field as blank and then run report SDVBUK00. There is no separate report for item level status update and SDVBUK00 takes care of both.

Regards,

GSL.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tinsnow,

Please go to VTLA transaction select your delivery and order types then go in to the item details here you can find the field called Update Document Flow mark check on that field then try.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.