cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different goals for different business transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to configure lists of goals for business activities. I configured them in this IMG path:

Customer Relationship Management/Transactions/Settings for Activities/Maintain Categories, Goals, and Priorities/Maintain Goals

It works and I am able to select the goals from dropdown in activities. The problem is that the dropdown is the same for all types of business transactions.

Is there any way how to configure different lists of goals for different types of business transactions?

Thanks,

Jiri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jiri,

You can't do this via config but you could do a work around at least in CRM 2007.

1. Create a z-table that maps the those values per each transaction type

2. Create new search help objects that will filter based on the transaction type

3. For the view in CRM 2007 adjust the V-getter methods to use your new search help objects for those fields.

I don't think this this could work in the SAP GUI. In the PCUI you probably can do something similar and definitely in the IC webclient on earlier releases.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we made sth like this in SAP GUI in CRM 5.0.

new Z fields in activity, Z table with values for each transaction type.

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thank you very much for the advice. We are just upgrading to CRM2007 and so it is very helpful.

Thank you and best regards,

Jiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Jiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are NOT standart customize step for do this.

We do this then we change standart functionality via ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jiri,

Unfortunately, this setting is same for all activities.

Best regards,

Artur Litvinov.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artur, it is very important for me to kow that it is not possible to configure it in customizing and that it is not my fault that I do not know how to do that

Thank you very much!

Jiri