cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - Using Item Category "TAB Individual PO" / convert PReq to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am configuring for the first time utilizing Sales Document Item category "TAB" - Individual Purchase Order. I have a few questions:

Is there a best practice/baseline package configuration guide specific for this process? I have found the 'third party' baseline package J54, but nothing so far on "individual purchase order from sales order'.

During Purchase Order Create from the Purchase Req. is there a way to default Purchase Order Type "UB" stock transfer from the Purchase Requisition type NB? Currently in my system, the PO type defaulting is NB and it needs to be UB. I thought this could be done based on the schedule line "CB" configuration (spro/SD/Sales/Sales Docs/Schedule Lines/Define Schedule Lines), changing the 'item category' to 7 stock transfer. Then, for the configuration setting spro/MM/Purchasig/Purchase Req/ Define Document Types, this would carry into the mapping for purchase requisition type NB/item category stock transfer to purchase order type UB/item category stock transfer. However, when I set '7' on the schedule line CB, I then receive a hard error when creating my purchase req to set the supplying plant. I have more than one supplying plant, so I'm not sure if setting the '7' for schedule line CB is the right setting for this process. From what I've been able to find for documentation, the item category of the schedule line should be set to '0' standard. My plan is to convert the PReq's into PO's in background, but I need to default the correct PO Type. Any help would be useful.

Regards,

Sandra Miner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set the schedule line to 7 and implemented a note to fix the hard error. This has been resolved internally.

0 Kudos

Hello,

would you be so kind and provide note number?

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS Note #883133 was implemented to solve the error noted above (error message ME 083).