Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tools for Performance Testing ?

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All

We are planning to upgrade to Oracle version 10.2.0.4 in SAP landscape.

Here is my question:

We have one SAP box Oracle version 10 and other SAP box is with Oracle version 10.2.0.4.

Before upgrading to Oracle version 10.2.0.4 in the Production, we wanted to test the performance of Oracle version 10.2.0.4,

So we decided to run programs(report) in Oracle ver 10 box Vs Oracle version 10.2.0.4 box to check how system taking time to execute.

But my question is whether do we have any kind of performance analyser tools in SAP so that we can cross check with both the boxes performances.

I heard tool called coverage analyser is it works in this scenario.

Rick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz find the below link for performance analyzing techniques in SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c7/af9a79061a11d4b3d4080009b43351/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Sree.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

But my question is how to cross check the performance of a program in 2 different boxes?

Rick

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know about the comparison of the performance statatics in the SAP, but you can run the prorgram through the SM30 in both boxes. It will give you the analysis. Download the Hit list into Excel and use the VLOOKUP to compare both the files.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Naimesh meant SE30, you can also use SAT. Run on both systems and compare results.

Regards,

Filler

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Filler.. I miswrote that and now I am not able to change it

Regards,

Naimesh Patel