cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been taking training in SD for the last one yr. I spend almost six hrs on the system everyday and constantly learning. But I don't know how to land in the first job without any experience in US. Any suggestions for a beginner in this module. If anybody give your emails for providing suggestions I would be really thankful as I am desperate to get out into the field.

thanks,

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SV

If I have to tell honestly, I should ask you why you are so firm to get a job in US and that too without any domain experience. It is very difficult to get a job even in India, if you don't have domain experience in the respective module as for as SAP is concerned.

So what I would suggest you is that first try to get an entry, learn the practical issues coming over there, try to solve on yourself and over a period of time, you will be familiar with those issues you handled. Once you gain some practical knowledge, then you can try for abroad.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do live in US for the past ten yrs. Had a career as a java developer, took a break and trying to re enter with SAP.