cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response in sysnchronous proxy interface,not delivering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a synchronous contract interface with http to proxy scenario. In few cases like when contract has max line items, it is not delivering to target system and message in RWB Integration engine it is showing status as to be delivered delivered., also showing in XI sxmb_moni entry as log version and no response. When messages with few line items its working fine without any issue and getting response back as well. Also , i have same issue in http to rfc scenario.

Can you please help me to fix this issue, how to make these pending messages in XI to deliver to tartget system and get response back.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thing is XI is not supposed to use for Mass data uploads.

for your problem...

did you check Moni on SAP side? check moni of SAP for any errors? if you don't find anyting...go to SMQ2 and check the queues, if you find messages struck in queue, delete them..if you face same problem after refreshing the queue then ask your basis to increase the number of queues.if still your problem presists, then only solution is sending data in small chunks.

i mean you have split data into parts and send it...hope your problem will be solved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. I already checked in target SAP system and no message passed to the target system which i got issue. This is syncronous interface, its nothing to do with the queues. Its happening only for few messages, we are pushing only few messages , not mass load.

Please let me know how to resolve my issue.

Regards,

Rajesh

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh

Do you see "Time Out" error in SXMB_MONI of XI? If yes, then apparently that could be the issue. Also check for short dumps in the backend ECC system. For the fact that you say it happens only when the message volume is high, you might want to tweak your time out settings on the HTTP adapter of XI. This is maintained in the profile parameter for ICM.

Hope this helps

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK, Thanks for your reply. I don't see any time our error in MONI and there is no short dump's in target SAP system.

I will ask basis to change parameters in ICM , any other thoughts to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Rajesh