RSA3 shows data in custom fields, none in PSA
I've searched and read all the postings I can find on this and the fact is I have one enhanced InfoObject that loads the custom data and another that doesn't. I can't see what I'm missing, please help.
1. Enhanced the extract structure in RSA6.
2. Removed the checks in Hide field and Field only.
3. Saved the DataSource.
4. Transported the DataSource.
5. Ran RSA3 - new custom fields display with data.
6. Replicate the datasource in BI 7.0 (it's a 3.5 data source).
7. Enhance the InfoObject 0APPLIC.
8. Create the transfer rules.
The custom fields are moved from the right to the left under the DataSource/Transfer Structure tab.
InfoObjects are assigned to the new custom fields on the right side of the Transfer Rules tab and after
pressing enter they populate the Rule colulmn correctly on the left side.
The communication structure contains the custom fields.
Activate the Transfer Rules.
9. Create the InfoPackage (PSA and then into InfoObject).
10 Run the infopackage - no data shows up in custom fields.
Please tell me what step I have missed. I have gone back to business content several times and then repeated the steps above and still no data in BI in the custom fields (I do get data in the business content attributes of 0APPLIC).