Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with normal corrections and role for IT Operator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ChaRM experts!

I have two questions regarding ChaRM.

1) Has some one you make a good experience working with normal corrections? We identified these as to complex, why

a) change manager should always change the phases of maintenance cycle

b) we have corrections with different Life cycle (those who will be processed within 1 week, other with 2 week, etc.)

2) Which authorization and roles (besides SAP_CM_OPERATOR:COMP) should have IT Operator?

We have problems when IT Operator starts the action "Import transport into PRD system".

The error we get here: "You are not authorized to execute this action"

3) How does the standard whole authorization process take place? I mean the assignement of developer, tester, production manager, IT operator for the certain urgent corrections?

a) Is the change manager responsible for this task and should fill all the partner in urgent correction

b) we have a automatic workflow here

c) each user who has the role Developer, Tester, etc. can take over the urgent correction

Any helpful informantion will be very appreciated

H. Thomasson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

1a. You can have your IT Operator change the phases in the Task List

1b. you can have more than one maintenance cycle

2. Does the user have the normal permissions to move transports to production without ChaRM?

3. It takes place however you design it.

3a. The change manager can enter the developer, tester, IT operator or it can be done automatically with access sequences. I answered this one in more detail yesterday in your other post

3b. whats your question?

3c. whats your question?

regards,

Jason

Answers (0)