cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Web doesn't show variables for the second time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all experts,

I am currently working with SAP BI 7.0 and BEx Query Designer SP 12. If we want to present a query in the web environment the first time all variables, assigned in the query, are presented. But when we reuqest the variables for the second time by pushing the variable butten in the web browser(0ANALYSIS_PATTERN) we only see the variables that are filled from the first session plus one extra variable filled with the # sign( not designed in the query designer).

I tried allready to change the properties in the WAD for Display Variable screen and Display same variable only once but this had no effect on the outcome.

What can i try now...?

Please help me...!

With kind regards,

Pepijn Simonetti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member595061
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You are executing a query, fill the variable screen and afterwards call the variable screen for the same query (or web template) once again? When the variable screen is called for the second time a few variable values are missing. Sounds like the issue is described in note 1064273. Please check whether you have already implement this correction.

Best regards,

Janine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered this problem and i copy the fresh template from 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN, but the same problem still occur. I am not able to see the variable screen when i open another query in web analyzer. I had set Display Variable = X, REset Variable Value = X, and Display Same Variable = ' ' in WAD.

Appreciate if you could provide me with some guidance.

Thank you.