Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried display the contents of a ztable and then I got the following message "No table entries found for specified key " and then I wentt to sm30 and tried to display the table there and found the followng message" The maintenance dialog for Ztable is incomplete or not defined" so can you please tell me what exactly the problem is and how do get rid of this. What I think is that the table is still not maintainable.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

There are two issues in your question.

1) No table entries found- it means there are no entries in you table for th selection you ve provided in SE16 screen.

2)SM30- NO maintenance view exists for this table.

It means that a Table Maintenance view is not created for this table. You can ceate one from SE11.. by following the below navigation.

SE11> Enter tablename>Display>Menu 'Utilities'>Table Maintenance generator. Give a Function group where you want the Tble maintennce programs needs to be created and Click on the Create icon.

Hope this helps!

3 REPLIES 3

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you are right.

First one is because there are no entries in the table

Second one is because you have not defined the table maintenance for your table.

If you have done the mainteance and you are still facing the problem, then you can try doing a regeneration of the Table maintenance.

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you created table maintaince for that table?

You can do it by going to SE11

Go to Utilities > Table Maintianence Generator.

Once successfully create a table maintiance than you can maintain it via SM30.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

There are two issues in your question.

1) No table entries found- it means there are no entries in you table for th selection you ve provided in SE16 screen.

2)SM30- NO maintenance view exists for this table.

It means that a Table Maintenance view is not created for this table. You can ceate one from SE11.. by following the below navigation.

SE11> Enter tablename>Display>Menu 'Utilities'>Table Maintenance generator. Give a Function group where you want the Tble maintennce programs needs to be created and Click on the Create icon.

Hope this helps!