Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY User Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting!!!

New developer and am in need of assistance.

My new project requires that I included cancelled line items from the SO on the DESADV back to the trading partner. Knowing that the cancelled line items are not copied to the delivery I assume I will have to look back at the SO at the time the IDOC is being generated (IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY).

Following the process flow an internal table seems to be created holding all of the information needed to output to the various IDOC segments. I also see that a user exit (002) already exists that can be used to manipulate the IDOC; but this is not what I think I want.

Question: Is there a user exit that will allow me to work with the creation of the internal table prior to the IDOC being generated?? Something that perhaps will allow me to interface with the include LV56KF7B (FORM READ_DATA_DELIVERY)??

Thank you for your assistance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the below userexists.

V50PSTAT Delivery: Item Status Calculatio

V50Q0001 Delivery Monitor: User Exits for Filling Display Field

V50S0001 User Exits for Delivery Processin

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

It's my understanding, perhaps false understanding, but those user exits are for the creation of the delivery not the creation of the IDOC. I'm working with the creation of the IDOC as the delivery has already been created.

Is my understanding correct in that the user exists your suggested are for the creation of the Deliver and not the IDOC??

Thanks....

0 Kudos

Hi..

If the exits in IDOC_OUTPUT_DELIVERY is not helpful then probably u can enhance the code using implicit enhancement points in LV56KF7B include. this should be used as a last resort to the problem

Thanks

0 Kudos

The problem is as I have not clearly stated; I don't know what user exit options I have other then what I can see currently being used (002) in the code. This user exist seems to work directly with the creation of the IDOC segments and not with the gathering of the data prior to this point. Does such a user exist exist that allows for the manipulation of the data PRIOR to IDOC creation??

Thanks....