Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried display the contents of a ztable and then I got the following message "No table entries found for specified key " and then I wentt to sm30 and tried to display the table there and found the followng message" The maintenance dialog for Ztable is incomplete or not defined" so can you please tell me what exactly the problem is and how do get rid of this. What I think is that the table is still not maintainable.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"No table entries found for specified key " just means no entires fullfills your requirement.

If you can't see table view it is either because no maintenance view exists (as you said) or it is not generated at all. To check this go to SE11 and type your view in and try to dislay it. If it is there go to SE56 and check whether view was ever generated. Then you have the answer.

Regards

Marcin

1 REPLY 1

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"No table entries found for specified key " just means no entires fullfills your requirement.

If you can't see table view it is either because no maintenance view exists (as you said) or it is not generated at all. To check this go to SE11 and type your view in and try to dislay it. If it is there go to SE56 and check whether view was ever generated. Then you have the answer.

Regards

Marcin