cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS Activation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xperts,

I was trying to load an init request to 3 data targets which are 2 ODS and 1 Cube in the quality system (BQ1) . The data source is a SD data source called 2lis_12_vcitm.

the targets already have data in them as we have done a copy back from BP1 to BQ1 recently. Since after the copy back the delta queues got deleted in R/3, so, I then tried to recreate them by running the init pkg.without data transfer for the 3 targets. But while doing so I am getting an error. I am running the 3.x data flow in BI7.0

-> Request REQU_43KOGTTUAOEOVM6DNSFO9TSWP (303,063 ) has not or not correctly been updated; P

-> Activation of M records from DataStore object ZODS_ISL terminated

I have even execute the RSRV and checked the ODS. Have also deleted the PSA requests and now I am taking the contents directly to the targets without any PSA in between but still the problem persists.

Please help me out in this as I need to go in for UAT ASAP.

Regards

Rohit Parti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the error REQU_43KOGTTUAOEOVM6DNSFO9TSWP not properly updated is coming while running an inti for all the targets or a specific one ? cud u chk the request in rsrq for is it exactly failed in any case.

It like in ur case i guess data is data marted to these three targets , now while initilaizing the delta chks weather the previous request are properly loaded or activated sucessfully, your error suggest that the mentioned request some how is not loaded properly in any of the targets,so try cheking the request in (RSRQ) in case there is any problem reload this request or delete completely( but in this cae you ahve to run init with data transfer), the second error suggest that the activation of the request failed bcause either the request we currupted or the activation got cancelled.

hope this will be expedite

Thax and regards

Vaibhave Sharma

Edited by: Vaibhave Sharma on Oct 2, 2008 10:08 PM

Edited by: Vaibhave Sharma on Oct 2, 2008 10:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhave,

Thanks for the reply.

The init is failing for particularly 2 ODS targets and I am getting this message repeatedly. I have then manually made the request green in the monitor tab as I had no other option. Do u think it is fine to do that as my overall status is now green and there are no requests in the ODS activation part which are pending.

But i dont know whether i should be manually making the requests green in the monitor as still i get the error.

Let me know your comments on the same

Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the request REQU_43KOGTTUAOEOVM6DNSFO9TSWP is updated in all the datasoruces.

And also if you have deleted this request from all the Info Providers make this request as RED Manually.

by going to the status in the monitor screen.

if you do not need this request to be considered then you need to manually make the request RED.