cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default filename in F110 or F111.

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using DMEE. When downloading the payment files, the default filename is the same as the Format tree name, preceeded by "A:\". Is there a way to get another filename, by customizing, user exit or another technique ? Is there a way to build it dynamicaly ?

Thanks in advance,

Henri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the IMG for Make Settings for Payment Medium Formats from Payment Medium Workbench you have nodes for Create and Adjust Payment Medium Format.

If you double click on the format name at the bottom you got the block of flags under title "Payment medium separated according to level of detail". If you flag Company code this will influence pCoCd in OBPM4.

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any answer ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to se38 and the abap SAPFPAYM, select there your variant.

Here you can fill in the file name. Don't select the option output to file system

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer.

I need to give a different directory for each bank and each company. So I will have to create separate variants for program SAPFPAYM, but how to assign them to a combination bank/company ?

I'm trying to do it in OBPM4, but currently in my system the selection criteria are 'Bnk Ctry', 'Bank key' and 'Bnk Name'.

I'm trying to add the paying company code in the criteria, but I don't know how to do it. I'm using the 'configuration' icon + administrator. I uncheck the 'invisible' checkbox for pCoCd, activate and close. After this, there is a 'pCoCd' column, but it is empty and in grey. After quiiting the screen and calling it again, the column has disappeared. Is it possible to add a column in this table (trans. OBPM4) ? If yes, how to add the column and how to populate the table after adding the column ?

thanks in advance,

Henri

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using DMEE for defining the payment file format, not for downloading the file. The file is downloaded using the menu of F110 or F111. Currently the file is downloaded into a network directory and later uploaded into a PC based bank software (it is not in USA, there is no ACH file). Later there will be a new software based on internet and a special server will take the files automaticaly from one directory. The software will have its own security based on smartcard certificates for online access and on ssl's for the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you using DMEE to download the files? Just a question .. wouldn't your company want to have those payment files deposited into a secure or at least semi-secure directory?

Ok so back to your question ..

What payment method are you using .. if this is an electronic wire or ach you can config a variable to tell where and what the file name should be.

Can you give a little more specifics?

Thank you,

Jay Esparza