cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master - MBEW-HKMAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do we put the Material Origin(MBEW-HKMAT) in the Costing1 View in the material master checked by default?

When the users create a material master they sometimes forget to put a tick mark in the Material Origin adn this causing difficulty in the Reporting. We want this to be activated by default so that the user need not do this when creating a material master.

Thanks in advance.

Raj/

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMSR tcode adn enter the field MBEW-HKMAT than change the field selection group from range (211-240 Reserved for customers) which ever available for you in your system

adn click on the Yellow green arrow on to the right and make the entry is required for MM01 and MM02 so user has maintain this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to do that. But when I make the MBEW-HKMAT required there are some other fields like MBEW-HRKFT and MBEW-KOSGR which are also becoming required. I don't want this to happen.

In OMSR, I gave 240 as the Selection Group in which I ensured that there is only MBEW-HKMAT and no other field. But not sure why other fields are being impacted.

Raj/

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your field selection 240 has only one field than the MBEW-KOSGR will not be a required field. check your field MBEW-KOSGR assign to which field selection.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.