Using the archiving object CRM_SRCONT , I am trying to archive the tables CRMD_ORDADM_H . But no arecords are achived. They used only two Z transactions . I have enterd the residence peroid as 300 days for these two. In the table, I have 1 year old records eventhough the records are not archived
What might be the reason for this .
Can any one help me in finnishing this archiving process please.
You are archiving Service Contract (CRM_SRCONT). Before archiving please check
1. whether the service has been closed for the documents that you have archived.
2. All the line item should have completed status.
3. Check CRM_JEST table for the status. The status of the service contract should be I1005. If not then you have to manually execute a Functional module CRM_STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN_VB and enter the status as I1005.
Note: There are 2 status: 1. System status and 2. User status.
In 3rd step you are trying to change the user status of the service contract.
After completion of above steps follow:
1. Goto DACONTROL - Select archiving object check box and double click to to create a variant for CRM_SRCONT
2. Goto DACHECK - Check whether system is able to archive your service contract documents or not.
3. Goto SARA - (Hope you have completed all the basic customizing) In Preprocessing job enter the variant that you have saved in DACONTROL transaction and execute it.
4. Enter the same variant and execute in Write variant
This process will help in creating the archive file.
Hope my above process will help you in archiving data from CRM_SRCONT archiving object.