cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Code 39 Font

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Crystal Reports XI and have created reports that contain a single barcode. When I export the reports to a PDF format while in the designer preview the report exports fine with the barcode showing correctly. When I publish the report and automate to send to a file folder and a designated printer, both reports are printing without the code 39 Font and the barcode shows in regular Arial font. I have installed the Font both on my personal machine and the server that the reports are published too. To verify that the problem was not isolated to the PDF doc I tried printing to a word format and the report prints the code 39 font in the word doc that is stored in the file folder, but the printed report is still showing as a regular Arial font. Sending to the same printer from the designer preview printed the barcode font so the issue is also not at the printer level. Can anyone advise on the best action to take to resolve this issue with the missing Font in the printed report? Do I need to do anything special to embed the Font in the distributed report? Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greig,

Did you get your problem figure out? I'm having the same issue. Please let me know how you got this problem resolve. Thanks