cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment blocked for Payment"A"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I Runnig the APP. All payments get sttled exceprt Down payment. Because while creating the down payment (f-48), Systom automatically picup the Payment Block "A". But posting the transaction i try to remove the indicator"A" Manually, but i was not able to remove that indicator. So due to this reaseon system is not able to settle the downpayment transactions through APP.

Please give the possible sollutions for the ab oabove proble.

Regards,

Bramha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check ur setting in FBZP.in

Step 1. Sp. G/L transactions to be paid

Sp. G/L trans. for exception list

on both the above setting kindly maintain only Special Gl Indicator " F "

If u have made setting like AF then payment entries will get block automatically.

i m sure ur problem will be solved.

Let me know

Regards,

Greeshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Grreshma,

My proble was solved by document changing rules.

Very Thanks for Valuble inputs.

Regards,

Bramha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is 'A' a payment block or spl. GL indicator in your document? In FBZP (All Company Codes option), have you added down payment spl. GL indicator in 'Sp. G/L transactions to be paid' field under Vendors tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for responce. Thsi "A" Is a blocked for payment which there in Ob27.

But if delete in T.C ob27, eventhough systom is picking the blocked indicator "A". From where it is picking ,that i am not able to under stand.

Please give me the posiible sollutions.

Regards,

Bramha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the Vendor Master for payment blocks under Accounting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have already entered down payment using F-48, where is the question of getting it in APP (F110)? If it is a down payment request (F-47), APP can pay it (provided you have included spl. GL indicator in FBZP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First very thanks for your response.

I have created the down payment aginst Purchse order.( with out down payment request).

This down payment, we can adjust agianst invoice by manual( f-54). So this is manual process. This process we can process in APP also. All down payments and invoices for particula vendor should be settled or clersed automatically through APP.

But when i created down payment, system automativally picking the blocked indicator "A". So due to this system unable to settle the down payments. this is my problem. Your telling that f-47.

At F-47 level, how will the system under stand to settle the payment?

Regards,

Bramha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahma,

I think the process is as under.

1. Create Down Payment Request using F-47 with spl. GL indicator A - this is just a statistical document.

2. You then post down payment either via APP or using F-48.

3. Enter invoice using FB60 or MIRO (in case of PO).

4. Clear the down payment made (in step 2) with invoice entered (in step 3) using transaction code F-54, so that in a later payment run, only the difference is paid. You must enter the invoice (against which you want to adjust the down payment) in the initial screen of F-54.

5. APP for the unpaid amount in the invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for response.

This is not Automatic process. This is purly manual process. why SAP provide the automatic process? Depending on the client requirement spacial g/l and invoice should be clered at one single run.

My question is when i have create a down payment, system is picking the blocked indicator "A". i am struggling to remove the indicator.

Regards,

Bramhaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess that is the process (whether you consider is automated, manual or partially automated). Here is a link to SAP BPP on this.

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/Documentation/J33_BPP_02_CHEM_EN_IN.DOC

The reason why payment block A is set automatically in F-48 is (I guess) because of standard SAP code. Logically I think it should block it, because otherwise it is an open item (Vendor debit, of course) which might get picked up in APP, whereas it should not - payment is already made - cash/bank account is credited when F-48 is posted.

Considering the above analysis, what do you want to achieve by removing the block on F-48 document? If you still want to remove, I guess what is stopping you is those checkboxes against block ind. A in transaction OB27. If you check the 'Change in pmnt prop.' checkbox, you should be able to remove the payment block in the payment proposal in APP. If the checkbox 'Not changeable' is checked (ticked), you will not be able to remove the block in FB02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where on help.sap.com can i find all these BPP's ? Do you have the path ?

THanks

Shruti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very. thanks For your reply.

Your giving me very big sollution for payment block.

But what my doubt is, here i am explainng....

I have created a down payment RS 45000/. And agian i have done invoice verification Rs 150000/.

By using of f-54 we can adjust down payment agianst invoice verification. There is no doubt on this.

But In APP, can we cleare or Not? This is my basic doubt.

If yes, How?.

For this i have already done the setting in FBZP. Under the all companay code setting i have maintained spacial g/l indicator(A&F).

Please give possible sollutions.

Regards,

Bramha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srut...........

I know the Path.

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

Bramha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open any of the following links

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/BBLibrary_Start.htm

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/BBLibrary_Start.htm

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBLibrary_Start.htm

Choose Country India and then click on a Building Block Name hyperlink (last column) - it opens up another window in which you can see another link to Business Process Procedure - note: BPP are available only for some building blocks. Another note - for some reason, if I select US as country, I do not see BPP link when I click on any of the building blocks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot clear these two documents together in APP. You must perform F-54 before you can pay NET amount using APP.

The configuration you have done in FBZP (spl. GL indicator) only allows you to make payment for a down payment request (F-47) using APP - that means, instead of F-48 (manual down payment), you can follow a 2-step process (run F-47 and then APP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very...... thanks for your response.

But i need a cinformation. Because when i was working on 4.7 version i was remember the down payment also used ro cleared.

If not possible, please give the reason. why sytem can not cleraed?

Regards

Bramhaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this

1. F-48

2. Remove the payment block A

3. Enter vendor invoice

4. Run APP for both the documents generated in step 1 and 3 above.

The accounting entry for step 1 above is

Dr. Vendor 100

Cr. Cash/Bank 100

For step 3

Dr. Expense 250

Cr. Vendor 250

See if running APP proposes a payment of 150 to the vendor - if yes, post it and then see if F-48 and invoice documents got cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Is there a BPP for clearings ? F-32, F-44, F.13 , F-03 ? I couldnt find this on the SDN website.

Thanks,

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just google "SAP Business Process Procedures followed by the transaction code" - you will get some hits. But the problem is that one transaction code can be used in multiple business processes and BPPs cover scenarios and not individual transaction codes.

For F.13, check this out

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/Documentation/J03_BPP_11_V2_EN_IN.doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This option is not advasable option for the client.

Because there is options to remove the Blocked indicator "A".

But some where we are missing this option.

Kindly please give me some suggation.

Regards,

Bramha