Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How to create call list ?

For ex : I have executed a campaign for 100 target group customers result of this Business activity Sales call is created against each of Target customer .

Now if I want to execute Sales calls to target group using IC Winclient..I think It will be possible by assigning the target group to call list and the call list should be assinged to the IC Winclient User .

Now please suggest me 1 . How to create a call list for the target group .

2 . How to execute the call list in IC Winclient ?

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

When I try to generate such a call list I get the error "There are no business hours of category A for point in time 20081008 112004

Message no. TR1100

". Why is this so?

Regards,

Sowmiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create a call list from a campaign,assign your target group to the campaign and on the channels tab page assign Medium as Phone.,Optionally,you can also define a script to be used here,assign the workflow,send target group to channel,

Now when you release and start your campaign using campaign automation, a call list gets genertaed .you can check it in the Tcode CRMD_TM_CLDIST

Now you can assign your call list to Agents using Tcode SO28

Regards

Itty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you should point your target group while creating call list.

in tcode crmd_call_list - you can create call list (it is creating call list object, and activities for customers from your target group).

for executing you should assign sb to call list in tcode crmd_tm_cldist and activate it.

then users that you pointed responsible for executing call list will see in tcode CIC0 in Campaign or Call list tab

calls to be made from this call list.

Regards

Radek