cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BEx Broadcaster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using BI 7.0 and SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.0.

i have created settings for broadcasting query and scheduled it successfully.

But when i execute it i came across the below error.

Java system error: call FM RSRD_X_PRODUCE_PROXY to ProgId MCEPDVL_PORTAL_EPD on host mcepdvl with SSO not authorized: Authentication failed

Diagnosis

An error occurred in the BI components on the SAP J2EE Engine.

System Response

Procedure

Contact your system administrator to have the error analyzed in detail.

Procedure for System Administration

Start the Visual Administrator, log on to the SAP J2EE Engine and choose "<J2EE_SID>" ->"Server" -> "Services" -> "Log Viewer".

The file "defaultTrace.trc"; includes detailed information about the error that occurred. In Windows, you can find this file in the Log Viewer under "Cluster <computer name>" -> "Server <server number>" -> "<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\JC<INSTANCE>\j2ee\cluster\server<NUMBER>\log". ". In Unix, the file is located under "/usr/sap/<SID>/JC<INSTANCE>/j2ee/cluster/server<NUMBER>/log".

If the file does not include enough detail about the error, you can increase the log level to obtain more information. To do this, choose "<J2EE_SID>" -> "Server" -> "Services" -> "Log Configurator". On the "Locations" tab page, choose "com" -> "sap" -> "ip" -> "bi" -> "webapplications". Using the selection list on the right side of the screen, you can increase the log level, whereby "DEBUG" represents the log level with the most information. You can save your settings by choosing the "Save" icon. The change to the log level is active immediately. Once you have successfully analyzed the error, you should set the log level back to its default value using the appropriate pushbutton; continuous writing to the log file negatively affects the overall performance of the system.

Notification Number RSBOLAP 018

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Janc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like a single sign-on problem between your portal & BI.

Try to run the support desk tool to check the portal config to BI.

How to do this?

Check note 937697.

If you get red signs, contact your portal team,... to take a look at it.

If you use user mapping, it could also be a wrong BI-password in your portal profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see note # 1575891 and follow it all the way.