cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove stock from 'scheduled for delivery'as shown in stock overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

In the stock overview we are seeing a certain quantity of a material under 'scheduled for delivery'. Now as per my understanding the same is shown when there is some pending outbound deliveries where the pgi has not taken place. Therefore, i selected list of pending PGIs in 'VL06O' and also searched for open sales orders in 'VA05N', but was unable to find even a single one relevant to this particular material. Please suggest how the stocks shown as above can be removed to unrestricted and in this situation, what needs to be done to deliver a sales order which is not getting delivered because of non availability of stocks under unrestricted.

regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Venkat ,

Thanks for the reply.I believe WM is not activated in this case.You are right in saying that i want to move the stock under scheduled for delivery to unrestricted. But at the same time i am sure you are aware that the stock is already feauring in the unrestricted. I mean to say that the unrestricted stock always has this value(value under scheduled for delivery) included in it. However , if i am able to move this stock, so that it no longer features under schedule for delivery, it would very well serve my purpose.

regards

Raja Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you stated there is no WM activated you have 2 options in doing so.

1) If TO is created you can cancel the TO using LT15 transaction code.

2) If you are not using the TO, when it is manual picking, go to VL02N transaction, give the delivery from which you want to utilise the stocks, then go to picking tab. Here you have the picked quantity field (may be filled with the del quantity) make it 'ZERO' and save it.

Now you can not see any quantity reserved for the delivery, then run availability for the order you want to deliver and you can get the confirmation.

Hope this will help you.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply! I have already seen the material movements for this material and found that a movement type 641 has taken place. But surprisingly, it has registered an inward movement , which should not be the case with 641. Secondly, i cannot find any storage location against that particular movement type on the extreme left , which is there for other movements. This i find a little unusual. Also i have checked the document flow for the particular replenishment delivery(641) and found that the PGI also has taken place. Please suggest what else i need to check and how i can transfer this stock to the unrestricted. The reply sent by you has given me a fairly good insight of the problem.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using full WM or lean WM? My understanding of your problem is you want to release some or full material which is already reserved for a delivery? am i right?

this depends on WM or lean WM you are using, once you give reply i will try to provide solution to you.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

You need to check if the replenishment delivery is consigement fill up or not. If its a consignmnet fill up then it should have gone to restricted and not to reserved stock. So best way to handle this would to reverse the PGI, ensure that storgae location and other data like batches(if relevant) needs to be put. and then do the PGI.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

It is basically a scenario od stock transfer. The replenisment delivery and MIGO both have been done and the stocks have reached from plant to depot. Now the same stock has been sold out to a customer also..So it is not possible to reverse the PGI any more. The basic concern was to remove the stocks under Scheduled for delivery for which i require a movement type. Kindly let me know if possible.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the program SDRQCR21 (Regeneration of Sales and Delivery Requirements) using SE38 transaction for that particular material and plant. Any unwanted requirements will be removed.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Your understanding is correct that the material under 'scheduled for delivery' is present in places where the delivery has been created but the PGI is not done. So according to me there could be two reasons:

1) There could be deliveries made, but not originating from sales order. These could be coming from Purchase order or Stock transfer orders. The fastest way to check is to go to mmbe put in this material, check the stocks and see the material movement document on this. You will come to know where this is being reserved.

2) second possibilty though remote could be that a delivery deletion has happened but the stock movement was not done, due to dump or other unknown reasons. There is no way to check on this. Ask your mm folks to help in tracing the delivery through material movement documents. If nothing was found then by using movement types you will have to bring this in unrestricted stock.

Once the stock is back, you have to go to the open sales order and do the availablity check and ensure schedule lines are confirmed. and the do the appropriate delivery.

Hope this helps.

ABhishek

Edited by: Abhishek Purwar on Oct 2, 2008 6:34 PM