cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License for Crystal Report 2008 Basic for B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I really enjoy the availability of the Add-On Crystal Report which allows us to use Crystal Report within B1.

And it is clear that this Add-On to launch the reports is free.

But I have a doubt about the license of Crystal Report 2008 Basic for Business One:

- Is the license included in the SBO license like XL Reporter and Advanced layout designer? or is it part of an additional charge?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rémy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the license for the add on is included in the professional user. So, if customer or end user have professional user license,, then they can use the addon or give authorisation of using the addon.

Check this link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessone?rid=/webcontent/uuid/807d22cb-cb1d-2b10-8794-fb76d7feca8...

maybe there is a detail explanation there

Rgds,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just read another explaining Crystal Reports 2008 Basic. I quote :

This special version of Crystal Reports 2008 has been designed to work only with data from your SAP Business One solution. This is the same product, from a functional perspective, that is available with a couple of restrictions and that is that the product is licensed for use only with SAP Business One data and associated Software Solution Provider data and includes drivers for Microsoft SQL Server and IBM DB2, the two supported databases for SAP Business One. Also, the redistributable .Net components are not included in this version. Partners and customers who wish to deploy the runtimes as part of their solutions to other organizations must acquire a full license of Crystal Reports 2008

the link I found is :

[Crystal Reports Basic 2008 for SAP Business One|https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001275662008E]