cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_CCA_9 Loads to Infocube 0CCA_C11 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have been loading 0CCA_C11 infocube using 0CO_OM_CCA_9 using delta. We had no data selections before. Recenly we introduced new company code. The data corresponding to this new Company code had corrupt data in R3 and beacuse of this the delta failed. So the delta failed throwing error msg on corrput data. We manully ran the repeat delat upto PSA, then corrected the records in PSA and then updated it in the cube,

Now we want to exclude this company code, so we did an Init w/o data with only the cost centers we want and then scheduled the delta. But the delta is not working. it always ends up with zero records.

I know its got 2 hr limitation...but still it is not working.

Please help.

Thanks,

DV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you please check in RSA3 if the data format you have entered in the infopackage works on the R/3 side? Please make sure the selections provided to the R/3 side is in the format it is needed by the extractor.

Regards

Shreyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a breakpoint at this statement

SELECT (I_SELECTED_FIELDS) FROM COVP CLIENT SPECIFIED

in

BWOMR_OM_READ_COVP_DATA

Then RSA3 into debug mode and F8 until you git your manual breakpoint

Then check the values of the parameters passed to the COVP read

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DV,

Does you your delta infopackage have the same delta selections as your init w/o data infopackage. if no, then put in the same selections and try the load.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I have the same selection as in my Infopackage for Init w/o data. Still I dont get any records. The selections I have are Controlling Area - YYY, Fiscal Year Period - mmm.yyyy to mmm.yyyy , Cost Centres CCC100 to CCC999 and Currency Type - 10. Here CCC is our Company Codes.

I also tried a normal Full Update . It ended up with no data in the source system eventhough there were postings in R3.

Hi Sheryas,

When i run RSA3 ( Full Update ) with one Cost centre and fisscal Year period with above format, i dont get any records, However if i run the same with only one Cost Centre, I get only 55 records. But It shld be more than that. i also tried with Data Records / Calls and Display Extr. Calls with values 100 and 1000. Still I dont get anything more than 55.

Hi Simon,

I ran RSA3 in debug mode after setting break up in that FM. But i don how to proceed after it stops at the Break point. Can you please explain the steps?

Thanks,

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help???

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

Any clues on this?