Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store a value with user-exit .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add picking qties of items and fill "No of packages" in trnasaction VL02N.

I'm using an user-exit EXIT_SAPLV50P_001 with include ZXV50U07.

The program enters inside the include whenever a change is made in a row.

The problem is that once i get the picking value, i store it in an internal table or field-symbols but when the next item comes, I lose everything so it's not possible to add.

Does anyone konw how to store the first value in order to add it with the next item value?

Tarick.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where did you declare your variable to hold the value? If you defined it in include ZXV50U07 then it is local to that function module and you will loose the value whenever you exit the function module.

Instead go to include LXV50TOP and double click on include ZXV50TOP. This will create a global include in your function group and if you define your variable in there it will hold the value even if you exit your function module.

Hope that helps,

Michael

1 REPLY 1

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where did you declare your variable to hold the value? If you defined it in include ZXV50U07 then it is local to that function module and you will loose the value whenever you exit the function module.

Instead go to include LXV50TOP and double click on include ZXV50TOP. This will create a global include in your function group and if you define your variable in there it will hold the value even if you exit your function module.

Hope that helps,

Michael