cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR restrict before Confirmation & Confirmation restrict before GI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All PP Experts,

My client wants to Restrict GR(101) before the Confirmation of Production Orders.

For that I am doing following settings stepwise,

1. Using T-Code BS02 (Customizing User status profile) Create Status Profile u201CGRCNFu201D.

2. In the User status table following settings are done:

A) In the status no field type"1" , status field "NGR", short text "GR not allowed", lowest no "1", Highest No "2". Mark a tick in the initial stats check box.

B) Next line, type status no field "2" ,status field "AGR", short text "GR allowed", lowest no "2" , highest no "2".

3) Select the u201CNGRu201D line and choose u201CDetailsu201D. Select the "Create" button & select the "GR for prod order", mark "Forbiddenu201D radio button and "setu201D radio button.

4) Select the u201CAGRu201D line and choose u201CDetailsu201D. Select the "Create" button & select "Confirm Order", mark "Allowed" radio button and "Setu201D radio button. Next choose "GR for prod orderu201D, mark u201CAllowedu201D radio button.

5) Save.

6) After that go I into Production Order Type where I want to restrict for GR before Confirmation of Production Order and select the Status Profile u201CGRCNFu201D in the field of u201CStatus Profile Headeru201D and that Production Order Type. This is all the setting that I done for the scenario but after all this system gives same message u201CCurrent order status 4000026 does not allow goods receipt (Message no. C6009)u201D at the time of GR with and without CONFIRMATIONS.

Please tell me why this is happen? What are quarries in my customizing and exact solution for this issue? And also suggest what are settings to u201CRESTRICT CONFIRMATION BEFORE GI (261)u201D? Waiting for your valuable reply.

With regards.

PRASHANT PATIL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Prashant

Current order status 4000026 does not allow goods receipt (Message no. C6009)

This error is due to little customization problem.

Step 1)T- code: BS02 Status profile GRCNF

Step 2) keep same.

Now look at your step no.3 and Step no.4 & do the change as mentioned bellow

Step 3) select the NGR line and choose details. select the "create" button & select "GR for production order", mark"Forbidden" ratio button and "Not active" button.

Step 4)select the "AGR" line and choose details. select the "create" button & select "confirm order", mark"allow" ratio button and "set" ratio button. Next "GR for production Order", mark "Allowed" ratio button and "set" ratio button.

Step5) save

Step6) Now assign your Status profile"GRCNF" in th production order type (OPJH) -

Status profile header:-GRCNF

This will not allow you to do GR for production order when you activate status profile "NGR" in the production order. After that when you confirm order it will automatically assign next user status i.e. "AGR" (if not assign it manually in CO02) it will allow you to do GR for that production order.

If you still face any problem reply back.

This will definately solve your problem.

Dont forget to reward

Tarachand.

Edited by: tarachand bhapkar on Oct 4, 2008 4:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thanks a lot. As per your instructions I did status profile. And Now I am able to restrict the GR before confirmation/Goods Issue.

Rajeswari

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

may i know what is meant by object types..?

at the time of creating status profile with T-code do we need to select any object types..?

Please let me know..

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please follow these steps,

1. Use Tcode BS02 ( Customising USer status profile).

2. Select the order type which you want to configure (eg:PP000001) and choose "Details" button.

3. In the User status table do the following:

a. In the status no field type"1" , status field "Sta1", short text"GR not allowed", lowest no "1", Highest No "2". Mark a tick in the initial stats check box.

b.Next line, type status no field "2" ,status field "sta2", short text"Gr allowed", lowest no "2" , highest no "2".

4. Select the STA1 line and choose details. select the "create"button.select the "GR for prod order", mark "forbidden

radio button" and "set radio button".

5. Select the STA2 line and choose details. Selct the "create"button. select "confirm order", mark "permitted radio button" and "set radio button". Next choose "GR for prod order" , mark "permitted radio button".

6.Save.

Create a prod order and check whether the required scenario is working.

Or,

It will not restrict the GR with MIGO/MB31.

The best possible solution would be to go with User Exit.

Enhancement - MBCF0002

Functional Module - EXIT_SAPMM07M_001

Include - ZXMBCU02

Try with the help of your ABAPer.

For GI you can use backflush oprtion as auto good issue.

Also refer this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear R.Brahmankar,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I refer your reference for this but it is but that what an error i got i explain in my previous post.

Please read the 6 No.item again and reply me.

Thanks with regards.

Prashant Patil

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check whether order is released and confirmed?

check whether any user status is assigned which forbids goods movement.

What is the complete status of the order?

Is it clsd .If so you cant move goods.

check in the production order GR Tab page GR valuated indicator is active.

check the overdelivery tolerance limit and the order qty?

Is this order an assembly processing order? What is the planning strategy of the material used?

Is there any user status in the order?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar