GR restrict before Confirmation & Confirmation restrict before GI
Dear All PP Experts,
My client wants to Restrict GR(101) before the Confirmation of Production Orders.
For that I am doing following settings stepwise,
1. Using T-Code BS02 (Customizing User status profile) Create Status Profile u201CGRCNFu201D.
2. In the User status table following settings are done:
A) In the status no field type"1" , status field "NGR", short text "GR not allowed", lowest no "1", Highest No "2". Mark a tick in the initial stats check box.
B) Next line, type status no field "2" ,status field "AGR", short text "GR allowed", lowest no "2" , highest no "2".
3) Select the u201CNGRu201D line and choose u201CDetailsu201D. Select the "Create" button & select the "GR for prod order", mark "Forbiddenu201D radio button and "setu201D radio button.
4) Select the u201CAGRu201D line and choose u201CDetailsu201D. Select the "Create" button & select "Confirm Order", mark "Allowed" radio button and "Setu201D radio button. Next choose "GR for prod orderu201D, mark u201CAllowedu201D radio button.
6) After that go I into Production Order Type where I want to restrict for GR before Confirmation of Production Order and select the Status Profile u201CGRCNFu201D in the field of u201CStatus Profile Headeru201D and that Production Order Type. This is all the setting that I done for the scenario but after all this system gives same message u201CCurrent order status 4000026 does not allow goods receipt (Message no. C6009)u201D at the time of GR with and without CONFIRMATIONS.
Please tell me why this is happen? What are quarries in my customizing and exact solution for this issue? And also suggest what are settings to u201CRESTRICT CONFIRMATION BEFORE GI (261)u201D? Waiting for your valuable reply.