cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript text element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys , Im copying a /E Text Elements I mean changing it from one main window to another I made the change in CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM' putting element = to new element name , and window = to new window , however I still dont see this new element text i still see the old one in main , do i have to active the text element somewhere else ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you save and activate the SAPScript after changing it?

When you say you copied the text element to another window, did you remove it from MAIN as well?

Can you post the code block for the CALL FUNCTION? Just so we can confirm it's correct. Does the CALL FUNCTION for the element in window MAIN still exist?

Everything in the MAIN window is usually called from inside a loop. If you left the CALL FUNCTION in the same place it originally was it will potentially be called many times and may not pass the result you intended to the SAPScript. Try placing a breakpoint at the CALL FUNCTION and see what the values are each time it's called.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

What do you mean on move it to one main to an another? In a SAPScript you can have only 1 MAIN window.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ye , What I moved was the element text I mean I copied the name .