Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

archieveing

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me that how i could retrieve the deleted data i.e material bom( in this case) from data base.

I required the total components that were exist in the bom,atleast their materail code overview.

is it possible to do so?

Requesting solution eariler if possible.

Thanking you,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

bom archiving

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you know if the BOMs got archived?

IT is possible to delete BOMs without archiving. If that was done, then youo dont have a chance to see this BOM again.

If it was archived then you can get with the archive explorer (transaction SARI)

Anyhow, if the BOM was in use, then you should have process orders. So it would be easy to see the components by looking into a process order.

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Ya, i did it, i had delete the bom in cs02 . But i want to retrieve it again. is it possible now?

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Also can u tell me the exact diff. between archieve the bom & delete the bom ex.

If i delete the bom from cs02 , could i see & retrieve it from archieving?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

read the details here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/ea/e9bc124c7211d189520000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Archiving is an activity, which is certainly not done automatically when you delete an BOM in CS02. It is an extra process with extra transactions und customizing.

I guess you deleted it without history. If that is the case then you will probably find the materials in the change history.

Go CS03 enter your material number, then select from menu Environment > Change documents