Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction zqr9 program rqgaam31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

i want to add to this program selection screen the field qals-kunnr. and that the report will display only results that in the customer range. where should i add this changes.

Amit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This is a standard program. It uses a Logical Database. In the selection screen use EDIT-->Dynamic Selection and browse folder Sales and Distribution and double click on the field "Customer" ( QALS-KUNNR) to add it in the selection screen. You don't need to write any additional code.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rudra

2 REPLIES 2

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i hope u should to add qals-kunnr as select-option so, see in the code where is the selection-screen is designed and add ur code there.for restricting in the select query u add this as foolows 'and kunnr in s_kunnr' where s_kunnr is ur defined select-option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This is a standard program. It uses a Logical Database. In the selection screen use EDIT-->Dynamic Selection and browse folder Sales and Distribution and double click on the field "Customer" ( QALS-KUNNR) to add it in the selection screen. You don't need to write any additional code.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rudra