Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELETE_TIME_SHEET_RECORDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

i'm trying to delete time sheet recors using the bapi 'BAPI_CATIMESHEETMGR_DELETE', but the probleme it's doesn't work verry well, i don't why and all the parameters are OK, is there another way to delete time sheet that was recorded in the CAT2.

thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time sheet records are loogically deleted from Database not physically. There should be flag in the table which indicated that the record is logically deleted.

Check if the BAPI needs a COMMIT WORK.

-Aman

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time sheet records are loogically deleted from Database not physically. There should be flag in the table which indicated that the record is logically deleted.

Check if the BAPI needs a COMMIT WORK.

-Aman

0 Kudos

i used the function 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' for the commit WORK but steel the time sheet recorded is not deleted so is there another way,

thnk you

0 Kudos

Check the STATUS field in the CATSDB if it changes after BAPI CALL.

-Aman

0 Kudos

that's exactly why i say that's it doesn't work , the STATUS steel has the value '30' no change

0 Kudos

Try using this BAPI . In my system i am using this BAPI to change the status.

BAPI_CATIMESHEETMGR_CHANGE

This will change the status in the time sheet.

This BAPI needs BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT too.

-A

0 Kudos

and this 'BAPI_CATIMESHEETMGR_CHANGE' will delete the time sheet already recorded????

0 Kudos

It will change the status. For more details read online help of the Function modules. Its described in detail.

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok