Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Capacity View - Can we see PPDS and Production orders there

former_member89687
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have production confirmed key figure in our capacity view, but can not see the production orders there. Is that standard? any thing we have missed out.

Regards,

Zeeshan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also working on similiar issue and still didn't found any solution to it.

I have added both the production planned(SNP planned order) and production confirmed(PPDS planned order and Production order) key figures in the data veiw for SNP capacity veiw.

System takes into account the capacity due to all the 3 orders, and displays the capacity consumed and resource utilisation in the CAPACITY PLAN. BUT, it is ONLY showing the SNP planned orders in the QUANTITY VEIW and NOT the PPDS and production order qty.

Is this standard behaviour or is it possible to get the PPDS planned order and Production order quantities displayed in the QUANTITY VEIW ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you do not see the PPDS orders. The SNP Capacity view only takes into account SNP planned orders and SNP stock transfers. Deployment stock transfers, TLB shipments. Its a Std Behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create additional table in the dataview for the Production order related keyfigures .

In the dataview check the 2nd table check box and give name of the view.

than you can see additional keyfigure tab tab, there you can add you are production order related keyfigure .(/SAPAPO/SDP8B - Environment -> Current Settings -> Define Planning Book )

In you planning book you can see 2 tables and in the selection ID you define selection based on capacity/resource .

All the related production order will appear in the bottom table of that capacity.

Manish