SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i tried to offering event using i got following message : T-code : PIQACADOFFER0

"Event package cannot be changed; bookings already exist" Message no. HRPIQ00OFFER109

Event is not created for this event package and i wander this is new function in EP3 that i have to override

or just program error.

regards,

jin dal

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jin dal,

System is using view table V_PIQMODBOOKED to check no of booking.

Check is there any active booking record exists for that event package? Which make sense because first you build event plan (event and event package) then you allow students to book.

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jindal,

Its a small error . Once your event package is booked to a student , you cannot change it . So better plan all the events and then assign to the event package . Check whether any event has been assigend already to the EP for an year , session .

Regards

Gajalakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jin dal,

I missed one scenario. If you are re-using the event package i that scenario it does not make sense. I think they should add year and session as well. I don't think sap is supporting re-using of event packages any more.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

I got an answer from SAP develper and they will correct event planning program becuase there is program error. After they correct event planning program i will let you know the result.

regards,

jin dal