cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Delivery Multiple Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have scenario where in we have a single delivery & single Invoice. But based on either delivery or invoice we need mulitple excise invoice. Is it possible to create mulitple excise invoices or is there any user exist vavailable for the same.

Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i get a reference of a Case law or a provision specifically mentioning the disallowance of multiple invoices for a product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understand from your requirement, hopefully there is some gap. Is it -

Single delivery-Single billing -Multiple Excise Invoice

or

Single delivery-Multiple billing-Multiple Excise Invoice

if your requirement is Single delivery-Single billing -Multiple Excise Invoice, then this will not happen in SAP ERP and also not applicable for any business scenarios where excise involves.

Kindly check your requirement and let me know the same.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may have to settle for single delivery -> Multiple invoices->Multiple excise invoices. Then you may have to use 'invoice list' function to generate a sinle coomercial invoice which will consolidate multiple commercial invoices.

This is possible if you convert different delivery line items into separate commercial invoices.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bal,

as per your information with single delivery you can create multiple pro-forma invoices, since it is not going to post to accounting, But in case of Exise invoice with single delivery multiple invoices is not posiible.

see here one thing i want to know company has sold so-and so product. S.O happened single delivery happened. why do you need multiple invoices .

tell me what exactly client wants it we will figure it out.

Thanks Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkrishna,

Can you give me a reference to a case law or a provision specifically disallowing such practice... Also if i wish to claim an exemption as regards a part of the final product can i do so with a single invoice?????

Please reply ASAP..

Thanx & Regards,

Nirav Ashar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create multiple proforma invoices with reference to the delivery document and then create excise invoice for each proforma invoice. Check whether this works for you.

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GSL

Though you would be referring proforma documents in J1IIN to create excise invoice, but SAP will also consider delivery document and this being the case, I dont think, you can generate multiple excise invoice against one delivery. Correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi, I was also doubtful and hence I have mentioned to give it a try. Maybe because each line item of the delivery is referenced to a new billing document, so it might be worth giving a try.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

The Scenario is During the 1st delivery we create full value Commercial Invoice for the order against the same we create Excise Invoice & pay full excise.

As material is not possible to send in 1 consignment (delivery) we despatch the same in multiple deliveries. During this deliveries we create excise invoices with no values & give the reference of the first invoice wherein we have paid the complete excise duty.

Hope this will clear the scenario.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bala

Either you have to create delivery based on the consignment what you are physically despatching based on which you can create commercial invoice and excise invoice.

On the other hand, still if you feel that this will not work for the client, you have to take multiple copies of that excise invoice and each and every time, the subsequent consignment goes out from the manufacturing plant, the copy has to be handed over to the truck driver. Of course, you need to have prior approval from Central Excise authorities for doing so.

But for me, the first one above is the best solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi