Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete enhancement spot which does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I created an enhancement spot with several enhancement sections. Now I have to delete all of them, which I already did, except 2 of them. System is telling me I cannot erase my enhancement spot because it contains 2 enh. sections.

In SE18 I see those damned sections and when I press button ABAP it takes me to the first line in the include (which happens to be a comment line) where it was before.

How in the world can I erase the enh. sections, which do not exist any more (at least not with instruction ENHANCEMENTE-SECTION) ???

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens if you recreate those two enhancement sections at the same place - activate everything and then try to delete them again?

Does that work?

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks, I had tried that one before and didn´t work. I got constantly an information message indicating that enhancement spot lives in another object.

Fortunately, I have corrected it but am not sure why or how. After trying 1000 options, it came out to be that the aggregate STATIC caused some interference.

Sometimes SAP really drives me mad !!