cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing delivery note RVDLNOTE to 2 different plants but with some changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one issue with print RVDLNOTE. I have create a script using Z.

Currently I have one issue. The client where I'm working is having 2 plants there is some small modification in the sapscript.

So, the client requirement is for one plant it should print as it is but for other plant it should with latest changes. As I'm new to abap can any one tell me the procedure.

Assume plants as 310(without changes as it printing now) and 320 with new changes.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a couple of ways to met your requirement.

1. Change the script - you can add an if statement to your script. You can print different things depending on the plant. If your changes are minor between the two scripts, it makes sense to do this. (If you need an example I can send you one. I don't have an example of the delivery note, but other scripts that use if statements in the script.)

2. Copy the SAP program and create a Z program for printing the scripts. Send the script name for the different plants. If you have a lot of changes this makes sense. Have your configuration person put your Z program name into config for delivery notes similiar to what they did for the Z script.

I'm not familiar enough with delivery notes - but you might check with them. It is possible in config that it can be set up based upon plants to print one or the other script.

Good luck!

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Option 3 would be to create a new output type and SAPScript for the modified form and have plant 310 using the old output type and plant 320 use the new.

But if the changes can be handled by method 1 from Michelle's message that's definately the easiest solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send me the sample code.

Thanks!

Answers (0)