cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PageHeader title text font and color: how to set them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I need to change the style (font and color) of the PageHeader title of some standard WDA applications (currently black and italic).

Is it possible to do that using the Portal Theme Editor? I did not find this property.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards.

Angelo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Angelo,

you have to change the css file.look for pageheader in the css file and you can change the color over there.

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

could you please give me some more details?

Starting from the theme exported from the Portal, which file (and in which folder) needs to be modified?

The only css files that I see are under the folder "its\webgui" (e.g. screenindependent.css, generator.css, d_generator.css).

Thanks a lot.

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Angelo,

go to se80-Mimes repository-PUBLIC-BC-UR-nw5-themes-select the theme-ur- you need to modify the browser specific css files.(you can download those files ,do modifications and upload them again)

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tewll me how to change the CSS File. What actually is the CSS File COntains I read thru the sdn but no one is talking about how and What to change in the css file.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leandro Angelo,

Okay it's a bit ago... but I have the same problem. Do you know meanwhile where to customize UI control "pageheader" in theme editor?

Thanx

Andreas Lorinser

SAP Integration Services (Common Services)

AXA Group Solutions

Gärtnerstrasse 2, A1.124

8400 Winterthur, Switzerland

Tel.: +41 52 261 6717