Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP business suite 7.0

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

hi folks,

somewhere i read that business suite 7.0 with new web frontend including ERP will be shipped somewhere next year or so.

will this be the next version for ERP 6.0 - are there any infos available yet, what that means to customer programs, e.g. calling standard transactions (as they will be replaces by webdynpro applications).

kind regards

oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194360
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 contributes to Business Suite 2008 (aca Business Suite 7.0). For more information about this enhancement package see the SAP Service Marketplace service.sap.com/erp-ehp.

regards

Andreas R

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the info, but i'm wondering ehp 4 must be something different than business suite 7.0, as us was told business suite 7.0 will have a new UI, 97% of all applications will have this new UI .... but not much information is available by sap

kind regards,

oliver

former_member194360
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

first of all a correction (sorry...): "SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 contributes to Business Suite" (no "2008", or "7.0").

The impression, which you have is correct. The SAP ERP is part of the Business Suite.

The page I gave you shows you all changes planned for SAP ERP 6.0

regards,

Andreas

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your answer.

on the page shown i find a lot of information, but i thought that sap changed also for ERP the whole UI to webdynpro (i heard that on a sap-event), but i find nothing to that topic.

do you have an idea if this would be true?

kind regards oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there is major change in UI. Portal is madatory in SAP business suite 7.0

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Does this mean with ERP 6.? in business suite 7.0 i have to use a portal to work with ERP - i cannot find any information about upcoming ERP, only ERP Ehancement Package 4, but still listet as ERP 6.0

Will the UI Change only reflect SRM CRM and those packages, but not ERP????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your query no info is available on the SAP site neither we got any info regarding this.

Anil

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

yes i know,

but at teched berlin there will be a session about that and at dasg conference they showed us screen-shots and said this product will go in rampup this year, so i'm wondering why there is no further information at that time available.