cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding the Z Transcation code in manu path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one Z transaction code (ZMM27) and I would like to add this T code to manu path let us say : Logistics > Materials Management > Logistics Invoice Verification > Further Processing >

I know add in favorite folder, but i want add in manu path. Is it possible to add in manu path?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You cannot add a Z report in standard SAP menu,

but You can add additional menu transaction in the SAP main menu without affecting the original SAP default area menu S000.

For example, you have created a transaction code called ( z123 - ABC Own Report ) and you want to insert it under Logistics.

The specific user will be able to access ABC Own Report by clicking Logistics -> ABC Own Report.

Steps :-

Goto Transaction SE43 - Area Menu

Click the copy button. Copy from S000 to ZXXX

After copying, click Change (area menu ZXXX)

Double click on Logistics and add in your transaction code in the AreaMenu.

Remembers to Activate it.

Next Goto Transaction SU01 - Maintain users

Type in the user name and click the Defaults button

Type in the area menu (ZXXX) in the Start Menu field.

Click Save

The user will be able to see the additional transaction on the next logon.

The CUA area menus are converted to tree navigation in Release 4.6A. The menu contents are automatically copied into a new data structure in Upgrade to Release 4.6A or higher. You can edit Area Menus with a new maintenance interface (Area Menu maintenance transaction: SE43 ).

Reporting Tree Integration - Only transactions could previously be put in Area Menus. From Release 4.6A you can also put all the types of reports which are in reporting trees, in Area Menus. The system automatically assigns a transaction code to call the report from the menu. If you have already put the report in another Area Menu, no new transaction code is generated, the unique transaction code already assigned is used.

You can create Area Menus from complete reporting trees with the migration transaction RTTREE_MIGRATION . The report transaction codes are generated automatically.

Reporting trees can only be displayed. They cannot be maintained. To modify the contents of reporting trees, you must convert them with the migration transaction. You can then modify the contents with the Area Menu maintenance.

Advantages of the new Area Menus

The new data structure has the following advantages:

• Delinking by reference technique

You can construct a menu from submenus which are maintained separately in different systems.

• Less restrictions

The new area menus have no nesting level limit like CUA menus. The allowed length of menu texts has increased to 75 characters.

Please try this first in Quality and then proceed for production. Subject to transaction authorizations. Possible to take Basis help.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick repply.