cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrepancy between F.19 and F.05 on GR/IR accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion, the documents reported as GNB (goods received not invoiced) in transaction F.19 should be exactly the same documents that are being revalued in F.05 using Open Items, GR/IR account, radio button on "Valuate GR/IR" accounts.

By definition, GNB are a liability that needs to be remeasured to current rates.

I am now observing that most F.05 includes documents that F.19 does not consider GNB (a spot check on some of these documents confirmed that F.19 is correct anf F.05 should not revalue these documents).

Has anyone come accross this discrepancy, and have a solution? We are currently not able to correctly state the liability resulting from the goods received without invoice.

Thanks for your help, and best regards,

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

The values should be the same.

In the reports you have to select the same date's 30.09.2008

It is possible when you run the repors that there are postings in that time.

It is possible to that the have created manual postings on this account. Have a look in the G/L accounting that only automatecly posting are allowed.

When there are reale differeces you have to download the list and compare the in EXCEL

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have double checked again if I used the same key date, but that was not the problem.

We also have no manual postings (we have had this problem in the past and ran into significant problems with that).

The download of the results from both F.19 and F.05 was done, and I can identify exactly which documents are revalued in F.05 and are NOT considered GNBs in F.19, but I can't tell the reason.

When I find one such document, and I look up all the documents that have the same PO number (and line item number), I can tell that F.19 is correct; The sum of all documents is a debit (therefore BNG and should not be revalued), but in this particular case, the goods receipts are being revalued, even though the invoice receipts exceed the value of the goods receipt).

From looking at these documents, I can't figure out what makes them different from all the other transactions that are correctly revalued.

Any pointers on what I should be looking for in these documents are very welcome.

Thanks, and best regards,

Pascal

Answers (0)