cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales org 2 view in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

Iam not able to see all fields in sales org 2 view in material master and i would like to know how to configure to restrict end users not to change it . thank you in advance.

regards,

Gopio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have been able to see my view in material master with spro->logistics -> general in view , thanks to all. keep up the good work, we do good we get good in return good.

thanks to all,

naga gopio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can by using authorization and different profiles.Customize different maintainance status in t code OMT3B for the single screens and allocate them in your user profiles

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gopio

Let us take an example; You want to control the field "Item category group" in Sales: sales org.2 tab.

So Go to OMS9, input Field sel.group 93 and press "Enter" key. Now couple of field names will be displayed on top. Double click on MVKE-MTPOS so that list of sel.group will be displayed. There change the said field (93) according to your requirement and save.

Now go to material master and see how it works for you. Like this, you can control any field in material master via OMS9.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naga

Go to OMS9

or

Goto IMG - LG - Material Master - Field Selection - Maintain Field selection for data screens

Select Field

Field selctn grp

Double click on the field.

Maintain it as a required entry.

Hope this helps u.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi naga gopathi

go to Spro->logistics general ->materials management-> there you select the options of material feilds and select the material type and click on till you reach the sales orgn 2 view , .

In MMR settigs you can see table wise so i think it should me MARA table. for sales orgn 2 view

There you check the feilds wat you want is in display or supress mode

Regards

Srinath