cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

st03n : I want to read transaction profile workload displayed period more

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I want to read transaction profile workload displayed period more than older data.

e.x) current month period is 2008/09 ~2008/08 but I want 2008/07

Is is possible?

may be remove older data?

how can I get data? how can I change day, week, month display number ?

Thanks.

regards, june

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are probaly in the administrator mode. You will have to be in the exper mode for this.

You will get the dropdown in the top left hand corner of ST03N.

Reg, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dibya

this situation is in expert mode.

st03n is displayed Total --> Month --> 3 month (this, 2008/09, 2008/08) but I want 2008/07.

flankly speaking, I want data for 1 year.

Is it possible?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the clarification. Nope this is not possible as your reorganization jobs only keep data for three months - it is not possible.

You can change it from today so that it keep accumulating data for a year in the future and doesn't delete it.

For that you will have to do the following:

Goto Expert Mode, then: Collector and Performance DB -> Monitoring Database -> Reorganization.

Change your settings here for 12 months. This will also explain you the reasoning I gave above.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dibya

You mean that change setting ST03N --> Collector and Performance DB --> Performance Database > Monitoring Database>Recognization parameter. is it right?

but There are two sections are Standard Retention Period and Other Retention Period in Reconization.

which do I modify a section ?

I am SAP ERP 6.0 basis70013.

one more question

in DB12 (database backup log), How can I display history data for 12 monthes. In detail Describe pleas.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

You can put the desired number of months in "month data" under "other reterntion periods".

for ex: if you put 12 here, the data for 12 months will be available for analysis.

Regards,

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Srihari

I don`t understand.

month data is setting 14. If you are right, 14 months are displayed but only 3 months

Otherwise month data is setting 2 month in Standard Retention part,

What can I do?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Increase the time in the "standard retention period" to required months.

save the changes.

Amit