cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Value not flowing to NET Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I am facing a problem in TAXINN, Tax amount is visible and updating at item level but at header level value is not getting added up. For example

Base price = 100

BEDECessShecess = 14.42

LST Or Vat = 14.40 on 114.42

net value in item level showing 114.42 and tax 14.40, but when i go back and see the header level Net value it is showing 114.42 instead of 128.82.

All the setting are checked through a search in SDN and done the corrections still not coming.

Regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The net value doesnot include tax component. Net value (NETWR) and tax (MWSBP) are two separate fields and there is no field to store the total of net value and tax. Value that is being displayed is correct, I suppose.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

But still the Net value in the sales order initial screen has to show the total otherwise the Enduser or the Key user may get confused. As a consultant we can tell that both the values go to different table so the value will display only the total value minus tax amount. Is that so.

Kindly suggest me how to go about the same

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will not include the tax amount and you need to tell the user that the net value is less the tax amount and they have to view in the header conditions tab if they want to view the tax amount in the document. By the way, net value and tax do not get saved in different tables but in single table VBAK but into different fields.

This is the way SAP is designed and being used across.

Regards,

GSL.